The Estimated CPI August, PMI also late in August, the unemployment rate July and consumer confidence August will be the most relevant macroeconomic references for next week in the Eurozone.
On USA, for his part, Employment Report August will capture the attention of investors, who will also be aware of the consumer confidence of the August Conference Board and the PMI end of the same month.
In the region Pacific Asia, the Retail sales and the unemployment rate of Japan July, and PMI end of august China will be the appointments marked in red.
Finally, in the business chapterImportant will be the results presented by Pernod Ricard, Imperial Brands, Broadcom, Zoom Video, Hormel Foods and Cooper Cos, among other companies.
MONDAY, AUGUST 30:
– British Stock Exchange closed for public holidays.
– Retail sales in July Japan and Spain.
– Preliminary August CPI Spain and Germany.
– Consumer confidence final August Eurozone.
– July United States pending home sales.
– Results Zoom Video, Adevinta and Catalent.
TUESDAY, AUGUST 31:
– Unemployment rate in July Japan.
– Manufacturing PMI August China.
– Producer prices July France.
– Preliminary August CPI for France and Italy.
– GDP second quarter France and Italy.
– Current account balance June Spain.
– Estimated CPI in August Eurozone.
– Consumer confidence August United States.
– Results Bunzl, PVH.
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 1:
– Manufacturing PMI August China (Caixin), United Kingdom, Eurozone and United States.
– July Eurozone unemployment rate.
– Weekly inventories of crude oil and distillates from the IEA.
– ADP employment survey August United States.
– ISM prices paid August United States.
– Results Pernod Ricard, Imperial Brands, Brown-Forman, Autodesk.
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 2:
– Unemployment registered in August Spain.
– Production prices in July Eurozone.
– Non-agricultural productivity second quarter final United States.
– Weekly Unemployment Claims August United States.
– July United States trade balance.
– Factory orders July United States.
– Durable goods orders final July United States.
– Results Broadcom, Hewlett Packard, Hormel Foods, Cooper Cos.
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 3:
– PMI services final August China, United Kingdom, Eurozone, United States.
– July United States retail sales.
– August United States Employment Report.
– Naturhouse dividend (discount date): 0.06 euros per share.