The meeting of central bankers in Jackson Hole, which will take place between Thursday 26 and Saturday 28 August, will be the main informative reference for the next few days. Although the experts of AXA Investment Managers They do not expect that the meeting will show the specific dates for the start of the withdrawal of monetary stimuli, it will, in their opinion, be a important appointment to know the vision of the Federal Reserve about the moment in which the US economy is and his up-to-date thinking on inflation.
What's more, of particular relevance will be the preliminary PMI data for August in Europe and the United States, the indicators of business and consumer confidence in the Eurozone, the German IFO, the minutes of the last ECB meeting and the orders for durable goods in the United States.
Likewise, the profits of companies in the Chinese industrial sector after the slowdown in economic activity registered by the Asian giant.
Finally, in the business chapter, Logista will distribute a dividend of 0.41 euros gross per share among its partners, and AmRest Holdings, Medtronic, Hays, Intuit, Salesforce.com and HP will release their latest financial statements.
– PMI manufacturing, composite and services August preliminary France, Germany, Eurozone, United Kingdom and United States.
– Consumer confidence August preliminary Eurozone.
– Chicago Fed Activity Index July United States.
– Sales of second-hand homes July United States.
– JD.com results.
– GDP second quarter Germany.
– New home sales July United States.
– Fed Richmond August United States Manufacturing Index.
– Results Best Buy, Medtronic, Advance Auto Parts, Intuit.
– Production price index in July Spain.
– IFO index of business confidence August Germany.
– Durable goods orders July United States.
– Weekly inventories of crude oil and distillates from the IEA.
– Logista dividend (discount date): 0.41 euros gross per share.
– Results AmRest Holdings, Elekta, Autodesk, Salesforce.com, NetApp.
– Consumer confidence August Germany.
– Minutes of the last meeting of the European Central Bank.
– Annualized GDP second quarter United States.
– Weekly Unemployment Claims United States.
– Start of the Jackson Hole Monetary Symposium.
– Conference of Jerome H. Powell, president of the Fed, in the framework of the monetary symposium of Jackson Hole.
– Results Bouygues, CRH, Hays, Delivery Hero, Dollar General, Dollar Tree, Marvell, HP, The Gap, Coty.
– Industrial profits in July China.
– Retail sales July Germany.
– Mortgage loans June Spain.
– Wholesale inventories July United States.
– Economic sentiment University of Michigan August United States.
– Logista dividend (payment date): 0.41 euros gross per share.