Pending the annual Jackson Hole Economic Policy Symposium to be held at the end of August, investors will be on the lookout next week of the appearance of the Fed chairman at a meeting with students (Tuesday), from the second reading of the second quarter GDP of the Eurozone (Tuesday), from US retail sales and industrial production for July (Wednesday) and minutes of the last Federal Reserve meeting (Wednesday).
Likewise, the Japan's second quarter GDP (Monday), the China's July industrial production (Monday), the Final CPI of July of the Eurozone and the United Kingdom (Wednesday) and China 1-5 year loan rate (Friday).
Finally, in business terms, it should be noted that, over the next few days, we will know the results of large multinationals such as Walmart, Home Depot, Nvidia, Cisco, Gap or Target.
– GDP second preliminary quarter Japan.
– Industrial production in July China.
– Retail sales July China.
– Manufacturing Empire August United States.
– Second quarter GDP Eurozone.
– Advance Retail Sales July United States.
– Industrial production July United States.
– Used capacity July United States.
– Appearance of Jerome H. Powell, president of the Federal Reserve, in a meeting with educators and students.
– Results Walmart, Home Depot, BHP Billiton, Just Eat Takeaway.
– Decision on interest rates Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
– CPI July Eurozone and United Kingdom.
– Weekly inventories of crude oil and distillates from the IEA.
– Construction licenses July United States.
– Minutes of the last meeting of the Federal Reserve.
– Results Nvidia, Cisco, Lowe's, Target, TJX, Synopsys.
– Trade balance June Spain.
– Philadelphia Fed Book August.
– Weekly Unemployment Claims United States.
– US July leading index.
– Results Estée Lauder, Applied Materials, Ross Stores, Gap, Kohls, Macy's, Antofagasta.
– CPI July Japan.
– Retail sales July UK.
– 1 and 5 year PBOC loan rate China.
– Results Deere & Co., Foot Locker.