The business results they will be the main protagonists of the next few days. Thus, we will know the accounts of such important companies as Telefónica, Banco Santander, BBVA, Cellnex, ACS, LVMH, AB Inbev, Pfizer, Tesla, Apple, Microsoft, Facebook, Amazon or Alphabet.
In addition, in macroeconomic terms, the informative focus will revolve around the Federal Reserve meeting July (Wednesday) and the news that the agency contributes on the possible start of a reduction in the rate of purchase of assets ('tapering') in the short term, which would mean the beginning of the end of the 'monetary party'.
Equally important will be June CPI and second quarter GDP in the Eurozone (both on Friday); the data of the July IFO surveys in Germany (Monday); and the Preliminary GDP of various countries, including France, Germany and Spain (Friday).
In Asia, investors will target Japan, where the retail sales June (Friday).
– IFO survey July Germany.
– New home sales June United States.
– Results Almirall, Logista, Mapfre, Gestamp, Italgas, Galp Energia, Philips, LVMH, Hasbro, Lockheed Martin, Tesla.
– Monetary mass M3 June Eurozone.
– Durable goods orders June preliminary United States.
– Consumer confidence (Conference Board) July United States.
– Results Endesa, Enagás, Indra, ACS, Ferrovial, Applus, Vocento, Prisa, Euskaltel, Ryanair, Logitech, Christian Dior, Reckitt Benckiser, Moncler, Kering, Deutsche Boerse, Telecom Italia, 3M, Boston Scientific, Apple, Visa, Alphabet , Microsoft, AMD.
– Meeting on US Federal Reserve interest rates.
– Results Banco Santander, Aena, Red Eléctrica, Cie Automotive, Meliá Hotels, Naturgy, Zardoya Otis, Ebro Foods, Rovi, FCC, Talgo, Ence, Capgemini, Rio Tinto, Deutsche Bank, Vivendi, McDonald's, Pfizer, Boeing, Ford, PayPal, Qualcomm, Facebook.
– Aedas Home dividend (discount date): 1.40 euros gross per share.
– Second quarter unemployment rate in Spain.
– Preliminary July CPI Spain.
– Consumer confidence final July Eurozone.
– Weekly Unemployment Claims United States.
– Annualized GDP second quarter United States.
– Results Telefónica, Repsol, ArcelorMittal, Acciona, Banco Sabadell, Acerinox, Viscofan, PharmaMar, Grifols, Cellnex, Merlin Properties, CAF, Nokia, Nestlé, Puma, Eni, Orange, Volkswagen, Airbus, AstraZeneca, Sanofi, Total, L ' Oreal, Merck, Hilton, Comcast, Amazon, Yum! Brands, Gilead Sciences, Vertex Pharmaceuticals.
– Iberdrola dividend (payment date): 0.254 euros gross per share.
– Retail sales June Japan, Spain.
– Second quarter preliminary GDP Eurozone, France, Spain, Germany.
– June Eurozone unemployment rate.
– Eurozone preliminary July CPI.
– Consumer confidence University of Michigan final July United States.
– Results BBVA, CaixaBank, IAG, Amadeus, Fluidra, Sacyr, Elencnor, Vinci, Fresenius, Unicredit, Renault, Procter & Gamble, Caterpillar, Exxon Mobil, Chevron, Colgate-Palmolive, Abbvie.
– Aedas Homes dividend (payment date): 1.40 euros gross per share.