The decision on interest rates of the European Central Bank (Thursday) will be one of the main informative focuses of the next week. In an environment marked by the growth of inflation expectations and the rebound in coronavirus cases due to the expansion of the Delta variant, analysts see it unlikely that the agency will modify the price of money, although changes in the format are expected of the Pandemic Purchase Emergency Program (PEPP), which, under its current terms, ends in March 2022.
Likewise, special relevance will be the July PMI leading indices in the Eurozone and the United States (Friday) and June CPI Japan (Tuesday).
In business terms, the results season It will gain strength and will leave us with the figures of large companies such as Iberdrola, Bankinter, UBS, SAP, Netflix, Coca-Coca, Intel or Twitter.
– Results IBM, Prologis, PPG Industries, Tractor Supply, Zions.
– Minutes of the monetary policy meeting of the Reserve Bank of Australia.
– CPI June Japan.
– Preferential loan rate from the People's Bank of China.
– Construction permits June United States.
– Results Netflix, Philip Morris, Intuitive Surgical, HCA, The Travelers, Dover, KeyCorp, Halliburton, Omnicom, Alstom, Land Securities.
– Weekly inventories of crude oil and distillates from the International Energy Agency.
– Results Iberdrola, Línea Directa Aseguradora, J&J, ASML, Coca-Cola, Verizon, Texas Instruments, eBay, Kinder Morgan, Discover, Equifax, Nasdaq, Baker Hughes, M&T Bank, Seagate, Whirlpool, Harley-Davidson.
– Holiday in Japan. Day of the Sea.
– Decision on interest rates European Central Bank (ECB).
– Consumer confidence ahead of July Eurozone.
– Weekly Unemployment Claims United States.
– Sales of second-hand homes June United States.
– Results Bankinter, Unilever, Pearson, Microsoft, Intel, Abbott Labs, AT&T, Danaher, Capital One Financial, Twitter, Freeport-McMoran, Biogen, DR Horton, VeriSign, Snap-On.
– Holiday in Japan. Sport's Day.
– PMI manufacturing and services July preliminary Eurozone and United States.
– June UK retail sales.
– Results CaixaBank, Vodafone, Thales, Honeywell, American Express, Roper Technologies, Kimberly-Clark, Schlumberger, Cabot Oil & Gas.
. (tagsToTranslate) results (t) will be (t) big (t) protagonists (t) next (t) week (t) Category: All (t) Category: Economic News (t) Category: Pulses (t) mostread_ultimas (t ) mostread_fundsnews (t) mostread_economia