The masks may do not wear when carrying out an "intense physical effort", of a non-sporting nature, outdoors and individually, as long as it remains 1.5 meters away, as agreed on Wednesday by the Ministry of Health and the autonomous communities in the plenary session of the Interterritorial Council of the National Health System.
In this way, the law of urgent prevention, containment and coordination measures to face the health crisis caused by Covid-19, known as the 'new normal' law, approved on March 18 in the Congress of Deputies and published in the Official State Gazette (BOE) last Tuesday, which established the obligation to use masks in all places and circumstances, reports 'Europa Press'.
In addition to under this case, Health declares as incompatible activities with the use of the mask the following:
– The bathing in the sea, lakes or reservoirs, rivers or other natural aquatic spaces or in outdoor or indoor pools.
– The sports practice in the aquatic environment, be it natural or artificial.
– The periods of rest before or after bathing wave sports practice in the aquatic environment, in the environment of the same. In the case of beaches or similar environments, it can only be extended while it is at a certain point and respecting the minimum distance of 1.5 meters with other people who are not living together or assimilated. In pools, only between activity intervals.
– The activities of lifeguard or rescue when they require access to the aquatic environment.
– The periods strictly necessary for eating or drinking, in places where it is authorized.
Instead, Health proposes the mandatory use of the mask in the following cases:
– The walk through the accesses to beaches, lakes and other natural environments.
– The walk to the seashore and other aquatic environments.
– The use of changing rooms in public or community poolsexcept in the showers.
– The stay outside or inside hospitality establishments outside of the periods needed to eat or drink.