Choosing the best exchange to operate is always a great advantage for investors in financial markets. Nowadays there is a great interest on the part of people in entering the world of trading, unfortunately few are the brokers that come to cover the most important needs that every investor seeks in this type of activity, in addition to finding some that offer commercial services with Guarantees is a complicated task, especially in Latin American countries where the lack of regulation attracts many actors who could scam or keep users' money and sneak away without a trace.
Today we bring you to Global TradeATF, an important trading company which could help you if you are looking to operate in different areas or financial markets without the fear of losing your money since it has the necessary permits to operate. Currently, advances in technology have motivated this broker to constantly innovate, bringing with it every month important new features on its platform that place it as one of the pioneers in the Latin American trading sector.
Global TradeATF is a CFD broker created in 2019, operates under the Belizean national license and is supervised by the IFSC (International Financial Services Commission) of Belize. The company that operates Global TradeATF is Bayline Trading Ltd, incorporated in Belize IBC Number 136,374 and authorized by the International Financial Services Commission (“IFSC”) with authorization number IFSC / 60/322 / TS / 19.
On the other hand, the broker is also part of Hoch Capital Limited, based in Cyprus, and is an official sponsor of the Argentine soccer team as a regulated company in national and international markets.
Is Global TradeATF a safe broker?
Since its creation in 2019, Global TradeATF has managed to attract more than 10,000 users, a number that continues to grow month by month thanks to the sustainability and trust it has shown in the financial market.
If we talk about security, it is important to always take into account the regulations and licenses that the company has. As mentioned above, Global TradeATF is operated by a major company such as Bayline Trading LTD, which has a Belizean IBC national license and is authorized by the International Financial Services Commission (IFSC).
This license allows it to operate in a large number of countries in the world, taking into account the proper measures for the management of user data (KYC) and also avoid all activities associated with money laundering and terrorist financing.
Global.TradeATF uses state-of-the-art technology to ensure funds are safe when traders make deposits or withdrawals. Some of the characteristics that we can mention are:
- Secure connection with sophisticated firewalls and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption
- Level 1 PCI compliance services for moderate transactions.
- All commercial servers run from SAS 70 certified server centers.
- The data flow to and from the site is always encrypted.
What does Global TradeATF offer?
Whether you are a trading expert or someone just starting out, the Global TradeATF platform offers you a wide range of assets in different trading markets, these currently exceed 350 types of financial instruments that can be traded through contracts for difference or CFDs.
Among the assets that we can operate through its platform we have:
- Forex: EUR, GBP, USD, CHF, JPY and others. Currently there are more than 40 currencies and currency pairs with updated exchange rates.
- Raw Materials: precious metals, products and energy raw materials are part of the portfolio with which a portfolio can be diversified with this broker.
- Cryptocurrencies: the best known such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash are available on the platform of this broker.
- Stocks: multinational, North American and European companies available to participate in CFDs on stocks and shares.
- Stock Indices: The most popular indices of the European, American and Asian global markets, such as SP500, Dow Jones, Dax, FTSE, Hong Kong and more.
Depending on the type of asset and the type of account that the client has, the commissions or fees for transactions and open operations may vary.
How to start trading at Global TradeATF?
As is usual in this type of business, when registering within the Global TradeATF platform you can choose between several account packages, each one designed to cater to certain types of traders depending on the level of knowledge you have. In this case, there are three main types of accounts: Silver, Gold, and Platinum.
- Silver: It is a basic account, designed for clients without previous experience, it covers about 200 different types of assets, its most notable feature being that it can obtain a minimum spread of 0.065 and a leverage of up to 1: 200.
- Gold: This type of account has an intermediate trading level. Take things to a higher level with a leverage of up to 1: 500, on the other hand you can also get a swap discount of up to 25%.
- Platinum: This account increases that previous discount from 25% to 50% and offers the lowest margins (0.025), while at the same time maintaining the maximum leverage up to 1: 500. This account is the most powerful to invest but requires you to have a little more knowledge of trading and CFDs.
Opening an account and registering to operate on the Global TradeATF platform is very simple, you just have to follow the steps indicated on the platform, complete the KYC and voila, you would be ready to start trading in the different financial markets of the world.
If you are interested in learning more about it, we invite you to click on the broker's website where you can find much more information, we also offer a video where we complement the information presented in this article a little more. Take a look and learn how to use the platform with us.
(embed) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPRES9NJ8to (/ embed)