If you cannot predict the market direction and make a profit on futures trading, you can transfer BTC to the Bexplus wallet for interest. The Bexplus Bitcoin (BTC) wallet is an offline encrypted storage system with multiple signature technology. All the BTC stored in the wallet will be highly safe and secure. Deposit BTC into the wallet and you can enjoy up to 30% annualized interest.
The system will not consider the bitcoins in the Saving Wallet as margin, so even when you have open positions, the capital of your Saving Wallet will not be affected by your orders.
The extraordinary annual interest rate beats most of our competitors in the industry:
|level||Wallet Transfer Amount Range (BTC)||Annualized interest rate|
|1||From 0.05 BTC to 2 BTC||18.00%|
|2||From 2 BTC to 5 BTC||21.00%|
|3||From 5 BTC to 10 BTC||25.00%|
|4||From 10 BTC||30.00%|
Example– You have deposited 10 BTC and enjoy an annualized interest rate of 30%, so your monthly wallet income is (10 * 30% / 365 * 30) = 0. 24BTC (updated April 8, 2020). The above standard interests apply only to new wallet users and active users. The "Active User" is expected to operate transactions regularly using Bexplus trading functions, exchanging bitcoins equal to or greater than 10% of the amount saved in the wallet each month. For example, if you save 1 BTC in the wallet, you need to trade 0.1 BTC in margin trading in the next 30 days; otherwise, your interest rate will be reduced to a fixed annualized interest rate of 3%. If an inactive user becomes an active user again, the interest rate will go back to standard next month.
How to use the Bitcoin wallet?
- Step 1 Deposit BTC into the trading account after login.
- Step 2 Click the center of the account and click the button "Transfer to wallet account".
- Step 3 Enter the amount of BTC and click send to finish the transfer.
Note: Transfer of BTC between trading account and wallet Will NOT have any charge per service and will be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
To keep in mind
- 1. Interest will begin to calculate when your wallet balance is 0.05 or more.
- 2. Interest will begin to be calculated from D + 1 (GMT). D refers to the calendar day of the BTC transferred to the wallet.
- 3. Monthly settlement: The system automatically calculates yesterday's earnings on a daily basis, and yesterday's earnings earnings are settled on the first day of the following month.
- 4. Transfer or withdraw from wallet according to the “First in, first out” rule. This means that, first of all, you can transfer / withdraw the BTC that was first credited to the wallet.
Register now and start earning interest
Disclaimer: Analysis publications are marketing communications and do not constitute any type of research or investment advice. Its content expresses the general opinions of our experts and does not consider the personal circumstances, investment experience or current financial situation of each reader. The material is not written in compliance with legal requirements based on the promotion of independent investment research and Crypto Report is not subject to any prohibition in its operations before the release of the content. Readers should consider the possibility of suffering losses and Crypto Report is not responsible for losses that may be incurred as a result of the use of the available analysis material.