In a recent press release, Zilliqa announced that it has selected the companies to join the acceleration program ZILHive 6 months to accelerate processes and encourage the development of products using the Zilliqa (ZIL) blockchain.
8 are the companies that will develop products Open Finance (OpFi).
The ZILHive program has been developed to increase the innovation and integration of this blockchain in different sectors. With their help, companies can take advantage of the team's experience and also get advice for possible business models to implement in their projects.
This concept was also reiterated by Zilliqa Senior Vice President of Ecosystem Development Han WEn Chua:
“The need for digital finance has accelerated with the ongoing pandemic, coupled with ASEAN's large unbanked population, now is the time for FinTech to take a bigger role in embracing a more open financial ecosystem. With the success of our first ZILHive startup cohort, we are pleased to announce our next batch of promising projects as we drive the use of blockchain in OpFi. ”
The program launched in late August and will end in February next year.
As mentioned, 8 different blockchain companies will participate:
- Propine, a Singapore-based company offering end-to-end tokenization solutions and an escrow solution;
- Notabene, a company that ensures that all companies comply with the Travel Rule for every crypto transaction;
- Rupiah Token, the most used stable currency in Indonesia, and will seek to make it more inclusive in other projects;
- MugglePay, a Chinese startup tasked with leveling the cost of fees for cross-chain transactions with its own SDK;
- Moonlight, an American company dedicated to finding a solution for digital identity;
- CommX, which focuses on tokenizing art into exchangeable digital assets;
- Moonlet, a Romanian asset management company with a dedicated wallet that also allows gambling;
- Lumiere, a platform for the tokenization of film investment.
These are all interesting blockchain projects that will be developed thanks to this accelerator and this will translate into a revolution for the Zilliqa blockchain next year, which will be more and more valuable.