The CEO of the TRON Foundation, Justin sun, shared with users his vision of DeFi and the newborn JustSwap, and also announced the end of the Just token airdrop.
– Justin Sun (@justinsuntron) August 19, 2020
In the letter, signed by him, there is a short summary of the success of the JustSwap launch. The platform has achieved in a few hours some results that took months in Uniswap, showing a really remarkable progression.
In the same letter, Sun elaborates 8 points to enhance and improve the new product:
- Removal of fake tokens– As we've seen recently, criminals are also using DEX to list tokens that mimic existing projects. This is a problem that affects Uniswap, for example. To solve this problem, all the tokens will be checked in JustSwap and the fake tokens will be removed from the list;
- Invitation and rewards projects to migrate to TRON– There is $ 10 million on the table to bring decentralized applications (dApps) to DeFi;
- Incentivize market makers providing liquiditySince JustSwap currently distributes all fees for each operation without charging you anything;
- Replace monthly JST airdrop rewards to TRX holders with JST liquidity mining rewards; the airdrop that was supposed to continue until 2022 was suspended, as was the case with the BitTorrent (BTT) token airdrop. Those rewards will be awarded to everyone who provides liquidity, a kind of yield farming on JustSwap;
- Strengthen cooperation with data visualization providers such as CoinMarketCap, CoinGecko, Feixiaohao and others to bring more attention to this protocol;
- Enhance cooperation with world-class blockchain wallet providers to integrate JustSwap;
- Improve user experience: the team is already collecting feedback to make the platform experience even smoother;
- Publishing tutorials for the community, so that even less experienced users can operate.
The letter concludes with the hope that the DeFi revolution will lead to exploring new areas on the TRON blockchain. This is what the CEO commented:
“I personally believe that the DeFi revolution that will spread throughout the cryptocurrency world and even the financial sector in general has just begun. Throughout TRON's exploration of the DeFi realm, TRON has always maintained an “all-inclusive” approach to meet all challenges and difficulties. We sincerely hope you can give JustSwap, a 15-hour newborn, more time to grow. We will definitely face all the challenges head-on and make JustSwap the best Defi ecosystem, meeting the expectations and support it has given us. "
End of the Just token airdrop: criticism of Justin Sun
Some users have not taken the news of the end of the airdrop well and say that Justin Sun, for the umpteenth time, is not keeping his promises.
This certainly does not improve its reputation, also because the related airdrops had some parameters, such as owning at least 100 TRX, which had pushed many users to buy more just to receive BTT and Just.