Take a fresh look at your lifestyle.

More than 2,100 cases of coronavirus in Spain, 50% in Madrid, and 48 dead

0



Spain registers 2,140 people infected with coronavirus (363 more than yesterday), and 48 dead, according to the latest balance of data from the Ministry of Health. Half of both infections and deaths are concentrated in the Community of Madrid.

This was announced today by the director of the Coordination Center for Health Alerts and Emergencies, Fernando Simón, after the daily meeting of the Coronavirus Monitoring and Evaluation Committee. Among four communities they include 78% of cases, he pointed out, the rest have the other 22%. "No community is exempt from transmission," he added.

"Communities with fewer cases should not let their guard down", added the expert. "With the data we have until 10 in the morning, of the 126 people who are in ICU 102 are in Madrid." He also explained the good news: "There is 136 discharges from known patients. We will know notifications of a significant increase in the number of registrations. "

"We are in a slightly different situation than a couple of days ago"Simon has said. "None of the measures that are applied in risk areas are useful on their own. They have to go together and above all be applicable." "We are interested in trying to control transmission where it occurs efficiently." Simón explained that there are measures to apply from the institutions, from the professionals and from the individual responsibility.

"The objective is to reduce transmission in the autonomous community and above all to reduce the impact on risk groups," he also said in his daily press conference. This is the case of the paralysis of educational activity to prevent minors from spreading the virus.

. (tagsToTranslate) More (t) 2,100 (t) cases (t) coronavirus (t) Spain (t) Madrid (t) dead (t) Category: All (t) Category: Others (t) Category: Pulses (t) mostread_ultimas (t) mostread_fundsnews



Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.